Thursday, January 19, 2023

To my kindred spirit...

Let's meet again one day, my love...
Wait for me on the stage of an old theater.
You'll smell of stars and wisdom and the creaky floorboards will sing under our weight and excitement.
I love you, my bird.
I love you, i miss you, i dream about you but waking up brings me back to a world that you are no longer in...
And it's cruel and it's unfair and it's painful.
Can you hear me?
Can you see me smile at you?
Save me a seat amongst the clouds. The same one we shared for 6 years in school. The furthest from the blackboard, so we can chat and be silly.

let's meet again one day, my love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dream a little, dream of me

I'm scared of the night, my love. I'm  scared of falling asleep because  i know I will dream of you. I will wake up crying, devastat...